Neotrade LLC reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By using the Gourmesso.ge (or any of our affiliated websites, marketplaces, and services) website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as updated. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use Gourmesso.ge (or any of our affiliated websites, marketplaces, and services).
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
Part I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Neotrade LLC) via the www.gourmesso.ge website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the """"shopping cart"""". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the """"shopping cart"""" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the """"Checkout"""" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, ) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check all of the information here again, to change it (also using the """"back"""" function of the internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the """"order with obligation to pay"""" button, you make a legally binding declaration the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters pending professional or commercial activity.
§ 3 Right of retention over property
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects are applying.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory rights warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) Georgian law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not affected withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or are special public assets. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Georgia or if your domicile or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
Part I. II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller Neotrade LLC Legal Adress: Digmis Masivi V Quarter, Building 12, App. 45 0159 Tbilisi Georgia Telephone: 2 22 19 91, 599 444 561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Infrmation on the conclusion of the contract The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations """"Conclusion of the contract"""" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, Storing the text of the contract
3.1. Contract language is Georgian.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be updated in the course of the The ordering process is shown separately and must be borne by you in addition, unless delivery free of charge has been promised.
5.3. Any costs incurred for transferring money (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are to be borne by you in cases where delivery and payment take place in different countries.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are under a correspondingly labeled button stated on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract is due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the """"Warranty"""" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).